I have always liked the number six...
6 TV Shows I like
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Property Ladder
3. House Hunters
6. Grand Designs
(you can see we now have "the sky"!!)
6 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. I skipped the gym and went to Tesco instead. Should have gone with option A.
2. I drove out to Walkinstown just to get a school book.
3. I got badly lost in Walkinstown.
4. My kids ate all three packets of the bickies I bought in Tesco.
5. I spent the afternoon cutting up bits of glass for my Mosaic.
6. My mother turned 69.
6 Things I am looking forward to
1. Christmas. Cause I hate the run up to it. We are so so busy.
2. Getting older.
3. Having a nice glass of wine later tonight.
4. The craft fair.
5. Wednesday nights card demo.
6 Things on my wish list
1. Laser Eye Surgery.
2. Magically becoming a size 12.
3. Range Rover Discovery TDV5....in silver - I would settle for a green one.
4. To be taller overnight ..by about four inches.
5. For Des to be taller by about the same! .. to keep the proportions correct.
6. I guess the winning lotto numbers would come in handy too!!
So how about you?????????????