Thursday 13 November 2008

Manic two days ...and not over yet!! Yesterday, droped L to school, went to coffee with galpal (yes I know its a hard life!). Drove up to another school, picked up another friend there, drove over to Clane for some cake stuff as I have a few orders in for this month. Including a Liverpool jersey for this coming Sunday.

After that it was over to Finglas to pick up L from her playdate, that took over two hours - and another cup of coffee!!

Then in the evening it was over to my mums to collect stuff from her house, she is in the states, and drop it to my MIL. But we forgot the keys - dough!!

Today we - Des & I - did a science workshop with the kids in Liadans class. Terrific fun. Will post more info and photos tommorow.

Back to my mums - with the keys this time - picked up stuff for MIL - dropped it to her - then due to the mess that is the M50 it took almost an hour to get home, where it normally would only be 15 minutes....

Yipes.....

Have to take DS up to the shops for a new jacket tonight ....

No comments: