Monday 25 August 2008

A couple of layouts ....

Still trying to use up the pink paisley spring fling papers, despite giving some away at a crop recently I still felt like they were hanging around. I still have some left (including a transparency)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Just as well I like them really!!

Scraplifted the idea for this one from somewhere and now I cant remember exactly where ... I think it may have been from 2peas ....I have had the circular paper for ages and its about time I got around to using it...


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Great LO's - especially love the tree on the first one!

Jan said...

Love both the LO's liz.

jeany said...

Fantastic L.O.s Liz,love the detail :):):)

Jean

Mandy said...

what stunning LO's liz, I love them, those pink paislee papers are devine!