Friday 30 May 2008

Scraping last night and today....

Spent an extreemly enjoyable evening at Annamarie's (of www.scrapbooking.ie) workshop in whitehall. It was a great class, we knew it was going to be a vintage layout - but somehow I did not expect the papers to be so "modern" - yet we ended up with this :

Photobucket

Thats me in the photo. I know from my mum that its a red velvet dress that she made me for my 1st birthday - as she said she always wanted to have a little girl in a red velvet dress!! I must write that down somehow on the LO.

Then today I played with the leftovers - Annamarie is very generous with her kits !!So I did this :-

Photobucket

I quite like it but am slightly unsure if I should have gone with a white cardstock, but its stuck down now!! So I better learn to love it.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow this is really gorgous, have this kit as well and I love it.