.... have been tagged by the lovely Deirdra.. if you haven't already read her blog do so !!
Anyway I have to answer questions five about each subject so :
Five Favourite Songs :
1. Keep on Dancing - Jack Lukeman
2. Paradice by the Dashboard Light - Meatloaf
3. Past the point of rescue - Hal Kechum
4. The Dance - Garth Brooks
5. Elizabeth - by Des Walsh (!)
Five Films ;
1. Gone with the Wind
3. Lost Boys
5. The Shining
Five ramdom things I like :
3. Blue Flowers
4. Train rides
5. Diet Coke
Five books :
1. The Lovely Bones (just finished re-reading this again this week) by Alice Seabold
2. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
3. The Shining by Stephen King
4. The Boleyn Girl (amonst others) by Phillipa Gregory.
5. The Bible - various authors - I actally read this regularly (and have been known to quote it on occasion ...)
Five crushes ... :
Not sure you would call them that but in my time I have 'fancied' at least five other men ... the biggest one being Greg Hogan who I met on a train way back in 1978 and who would have been my main crush right up through secondary school. ....
So there ya go!!
I will pick five people to tag ... but will wait till tommorow to do so.