Friday 24 August 2007


Free Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Another free morning. Still strange. What to do what to do what to do..... and all day to do it too!


Now of course I could do the ironing, clean the house, tidy up everywhere, make beds, clean bathroom, wash floors, mend clothes. I could do all these things. Will I - well the short answer is probably not. I will potter around on the pc for a while longer. Read this and that and the other. All vitally important to my day. Stuff i really really need to know.


I will spend some time awakening the teenagers. I will put on a wash or two. Then I shall find something more interesting to do. Involving cutting up bits of paper or making a mess with sugar and stuff.


Yes that is what I shall do.


So what do I need .....well the photo says it all really!!! I know what I will be doing now.


No comments: