Tuesday 3 January 2012

January 2nd and already..

We have booked our first weekend away of the year! My parents are 50 years married this year, but are possitive they do NOT want a party. So we decided to bring them away for a night, we were going to just go out for a meal, my siblings and parents. My dad had major surgury last year for cancer, and is still finding he gets tired easier, so the meal out turned into a meal in a hotel with rooms booked. This way if he gets too tired he can take himself off to bed, and we will be meeting up again for breakfast! Winner....


Trying to be a bit creative this year, and use up kits I have gathered over the years. I got the kit for this chicken cushion many years ago at the knitting and stiching show in the rds. I would have to own up and say I probably have the kit about three years now. And one afternoon later .....


I have a chicken cushion, the wing is also a pocket so it could be handy for keeping the remote control in! Of course I can't find where I put the buttons I was going to use for the eyes .... so its a blind chicken at the moment.

No comments: